|1.||Prof.(Dr.) Bharti Dimri||Chairperson|
|3.||Mr.Sunil Kumar Pandey,Asstt.Prof.||Member|
|4.||Mr.Sonu Kumar||Student Member|
|5.||Ms.Akanksha Khatana||Student Member|
PMCCE-Grievance Redressal Cell
The PMCCE-Grievance Redressal Cell has a well drafted Grievance Redressal Mechanism for students and staff so that they can come forward with their grievances for peaceful resolution. The Cell maintains a conducive and unprejudiced educational environment.
The Composition of the “Grievance Redressal Cell” of Pradeep Memorial Comprehensive College of Education is as follows:
- Chairperson – Prof.(Dr.)Bharti Dimri, PMCCE
- Counsellor – Dr.Neha Gupta, PMCCE
- Convener – Dr.Jyoti Vijayaran, PMCCE
- Faculty Member – Mr.Sunil Kumar Pandey
- Elected Student Member (2)
The PMCCE-Grievance Redressal Cell is dealing with grievances related but not limited to,
- Teaching Learning
- Any other matter which the Cell deems fit to address.